Every office – small, medium, or large – needs to make sure that the computer and infrastructure it relies on is in healthy condition, and there is no chance of system downtime. The technology and IT requirements for small to medium sized offices are no different than those of large organizations. But oftentimes, small and medium offices suffer resource constraints or lack an IT department, and must rely on outsourcing their technology services.
That is where USA Electronics, Inc. comes in. We can help to make sure that the technology needs are satisfied, including healthy computer and network systems are up and running 24/7 without any interruption or downtime.
Organizations of all sizes understand the disastrous effect an attack could have on their operations. Problems could range from simple frustration and annoyance, to severe system disabilities form virus infection, to compromised personal or financial information. No PC user is exempt from internet security threats. no one is more mindful of internet security than businesses.
To achieve this goal, USA Electronics, Inc. provides regular MONTHLY PROACTIVE and PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES and takes care of all Network and Supported IT functions:
- Thoroughly diagnose all servers and workstations
- Install service packs on all server and workstations
- Apply security patches for Microsoft on all server and workstations
- Verify and update service packs, hot fixes, and security patches on all servers and workstations
- Review event logs on all servers and workstations and perform any corrective actions
- Check disk space on all servers and workstations
- Verify that applications are installed correctly and working properly
- Monitor processes, disk, and memory utilization
- Verify RAID Systems for data redundancy
- Test battery backup and monitoring systems
- Verify tape backup is working by checking backup logs
Our monthly fee is based on the number of computers and servers in your organization
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS. CANCEL ANYTIME.
Please contact us for more information
Call Us Today
FAX 214 349-4689